Corbett R. Caudill Chipping Inc.
At Caudill Chipping we are focused on providing logging and land clearing services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us.
With a Master Logger Certification through The Ohio Forestry Association Inc. we are able to provide our costumers and employees with a safe and efficient job site.
OFA Master Logger Certification Requirements
The Ohio Forestry Association maintains a Safety Training and Voluntary Certification Program for Logging Contractors and their employees. The following requirements are necessary for the Ohio Voluntary Master Logging Companies:
- Each trained logger is trained to use Best Management Practices (BMPs) to reduce soil erosion and improve the appearance of timber harvesting activities.
- Each Trained logger is trained to employ safe and efficient timber cutting and logging safety practices.
- Each trained logger has current certification in First Aid and CPR. (Online courses NOT accepted)
- The Company maintains Workers' Compensation coverage on employees.
- The Company provides liability coverage on request.
- Each trained logger must participate in advanced training and periodic re-certification training.
- The Company must be member of local logger's chapter and be represented at at least three (3) meetings each year.
- The Company must be a member of the Ohio Forestry Association, Inc.
If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you in the future and look forward to doing business with you!
For your FREE timber appraisal call us today!
Caudill Chipping has been a family owned business for 45 years!
We are experts in timber management, who offer highly competitive prices!
Master Logger Certified!